Football Federation Australia (FFA) has conducted research and found that one of the main reasons players leave football is due to poor coaching, FFA’s Club Coach Coordinator (CCC) program has been developed to address this challenge and provide relevant and valued coach support in a club environment.
Football Queensland encourages clubs to appoint a CCC to support the growth and development of coaches and enhance the coaching and playing experience for all involved in their local club.
- Supporting a positive club coaching culture
- Working to actively recruit new coaches
- Mentoring and supporting club coaches
- Ensuring the coaches have access to learning opportunities and resources.
- Attend CCC meetings
- Year-round commitment to ensure the coaches feel supported.
CLICK HERE for more information on the CCC Program including videos and manuals.
For further information on the CCC program, contact Football Queensland Game Development Officer Scott Grimshaw at email@example.com.