2018 Football Brisbane Spain Tour
MADRID - SAN SEBASTIAN
What does FB Tours provide?
We provide players and their families the experience of other countries and cultures while visiting some of the world's best football facilities. Our tour of Spain will visit the Real Madrid academy, where some of the nation's best footballers learned to play the beautiful game. We will also train at the Spanish national training centre which is the home of the Spanish national teams and be coached by their academy coaches.
Week 2 sees the tour head north to the beautiful city of San Sebastian, North of Spain and the South of France in the Donostia region, which is home to the Donosti Cup. This is one of Europe's largest youth football competitions boasting teams from over 80 countries.
Donosti Cup Characteristics
- Open tournament for clubs, sports schools and schools
- Artificial turf and natural grass fields
- International and domestic referees
- First Round: League System
- First and Second play - Champions League
- Third and Fourth play - Consolation Series
- Final Round - Play offs
- Minimum guaranteed, 4 matches per team
- 50 minute matches