Referee Development & Coaching Officer
Football Brisbane is seeking the services of a Referee Development and Coaching Officer on a full-time, fixed term basis until 30 September 2021 with the possibility of an extension beyond this date.
Key responsibilities of the role entail:
- Delivering referee outcomes as outlined in the Football Brisbane Strategic Plan.
- Responsibility for the overall growth and development of refereeing within Football Brisbane, with particular emphasis on raising the standard of referee education and coaching within Football Brisbane.
- Working closely with the Referees Appointment Officer in making recommendations of appointments of referees to Football Brisbane matches.
- Delivering mentoring, training and programs to referees to assist in retaining referees.
- Growing and developing referees with particular emphasis on youth and new referees.
- Liaise with Football Queensland’s referees department in order to ensure that information received from Football Australia and Football Queensland is delivered at the local level.
Find out more and apply for the Referee Development & Coaching Officer role here.
Head over to Football Queensland’s website to check for careers with them.