Moreton Bay Regional Council recently announced its COVID-19 Community Infrastructure Revitalisation Grant recipients.
Several Football Brisbane clubs received funding for use on various projects at their venues under the scheme to support community organisations in their endeavours to respond and recover from the impacts of COVID-19, with just under $400,000 being awarded by council.
The scheme was devised to also help provide stimulus to the Moreton Bay Region economy through the engagement of local suppliers and contractors, where appropriate.
The clubs that received grants and the projects being funded are:
- Albany Creek Excelsior Football Club Inc. (Upgrade glass doors): $35,410
- Deception Bay Football Club Inc. (Maintenance and installation of a security fence): $13,338
- Narangba Eagles Football Club. (Facility renewal): $49,374
- North Lakes Mustangs Football Club Inc. (Fencing): $50,000
- North Pine Sports Club Inc. (Install player benches): $29,844
- Peninsula and Districts Football and Sporting Club Inc. (Maintenance and renewal of facilities): $50,000
- Pine Hills Football Club. (Upgrade and renewal of PHFC facilities): $40,472
- Samford Sporting Association Inc. (Upgrade floodlights): $49,975
- The Lakes Football Club Inc. (Lighting upgrade): $49,975
You can view the full list of organisations within the Moreton Bay Regional Council region that received grant funding HERE.